About the book...

Angry at the human race and its methodical destruction of her resources, Mother Earth recruits souls who have just left their bodies to serve Her, and turns them against humanity. A powerful, rising force proceeds to carry out Mother Nature’s plan to systematically destroy towns, cities, states… and eventually, the world. Amidst the chaos, a forbidden relationship between a human girl, Violette, and Onyx, a lead Gemini, begins. They will both find themselves in the middle of a revolutionary war that will either save, or destroy our world.

Read Chapters 1-14 on Wattpad

Thursday, August 29, 2013

TEAM BADGES are here! Check out Onyx, Violette, Slate and yes, the TEAM UNDECIDED badge!






9 comments:

  1. OMG I love them!!!! You know how I feel about Onyx!!lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aileen! I know he scares you, but come on, he's got the whole world in his eyes... how charming is that?

      Delete
  2. Charming? He's no prince charming!!! lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I think you're gonna like him better in book 2. I promise, he comes around.

      Delete
    2. Well hurry up and publish the book lol

      Delete
  3. I must read the books in order to truly make up my mind but I just adore the undecided pic! hehehe... so yes until I read the books I am team undecided baby! woot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment Jessica! I think I'm pretty much team Onyx but I'll be interested to see which one you are!

      Delete
  4. These are great! I am still on Team Undecided... Maybe after the next book comes out I'll be able to decide. I love rooting for the underdog so I guess we'll just have to see...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda: Well, we all know Team Onyx is no underdog :)

      Delete